Wednesday 7 April 2010

Contact Report - Reply to Questionnaire - 24 Twelve Designs

I have recieved a reply From 24 Twelve Designs.
Below are the answers to my questionnaire i constructed:


1. Not looking at the moment so hard to say

2. qualities.....I think if you can show passion and enthusiasm for design and motivation to work hard

3. I would definitely love to give work experience in the future, not necessarily someone with placements

4. For myself I just enjoy what I'm designing/painting not really thinking if it works! but for clients you need to really get them involved in what they want, communicate as much as you can so you have enough to work with to create something that works for them etc.

I am extremely grateful for the reply from Samantha Palmer at 24 Twelve Designs, London.

No comments: