Wednesday 7 April 2010

Contact Report - Questionnaire

I have recently been emailing a few design agencies that are of interest to me.
I have constructed a small questionnaire asking a few questions that i have been thinking about recently.

Below are the questions i have been sending out in an email, in hope for a reply and to get different design companies answers/opinions to my questions:



1) Is there anything in particular that your looking for when viewing through portfolio's?

2) Are there any particular qualities that you look for within the person showing you their portfolio?

3) Do you take on people for works experience placements or would you prefer people who come to you who have already had a placement?

4) How do you go about coming up with the idea that works? Do a group of you brainstorm together or do you go off individually then come back with what you all have and discuss it?

I will post separate posts containing the replies to my answers i have received.

No comments: